Flatid Planthopper Nymphs (Phromnia intacta, Flatidae) (by John Horstman (itchydogimages, SINOBUG))
SERIOUSLY BE NICE TO YOUR ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU DESERVE AND MORE THAN ANY HUMAN EVER WILL
Scarlet - I like you.
Teal - I’d date you.
Red - I love you
Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.
Yellow - You’re amazing.
Purple - I miss you.
Blue - I want to meet you.
Lilac - You’re cool.
Brown - I don’t like you.
Green - I like your tumblr.
Black - I hate you
White - Delete your tumblr.
Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype
Since right now I’m not busy with commissions, I’ll draw a girl based on the color you send me :3
THIS SHOULD BE ON EVERYONE’S BLOG.
Two funny things
1. She has game. Like A LOT!!!
2. In the show he was literally the technology expert…
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Paws and consider
This is VERY important.
To start with, trying to pet someone’s dog without asking permission first is rude and potentially harmful because the dog may not be entirely people friendly (skittish, anxious aggressive). You should always ask before petting someone’s dog, because YOU DON’T KNOW THE DOG.
Secondly, service dogs are like police or military dogs, they are trained to have a “working” mindset in certain situations (i.e getting in a cop car, putting on a vest, being on a certain leash, just going out in public).
My dad is in charge of the K-9 unit in our county, and I know the dogs get anxious and distracted when people try to cuddle them when they’re in “working” mode. They and military dogs have actual ranks, they’re respected parts of the unit, and really are doing a “job”. At home though, many of them are cuddly and relaxed just like anyone else. Service dogs should be treated no differently. Their jobs are just as important.
Just please respect the dog and it’s handler. If you really want to pet the animal, please ask first, if not just cheer on the dog privately.